العربية Български 简化字 正體字 persian Hrvatski Malay Brazil Cambodia Dansk Nederlands čeština Spanish Slovenian Suomi Deutsch ελληνικά Français हिन्दी Italiano 日本語 한국말 Norsk Polski Português Români

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Solar Panels and Wind Turbines - Build Your Own And Save On Your Energy Bill

Is it easy to build a solar panel? How much will it cost me to get the material? Is it safe? How much can I save on my energy bill? Where do I get the material? Who will teach me how to do it?

Hi, I am Dave Richards. These are just some of the questions I get every day. It seems like everybody is becoming more and more interested in generating their own energy nowadays.... and with good reasons.

With constant climate change we are facing huge challenges and that may be the reason for you, but we are also in the middle of the most destructive global economic crisis known to mankind. This maybe the reason for many others - they want to save money.

No matter your intentions, you can have the benefit of both if you decide to generate your own free, clean, environmentally friendly energy to power up your whole household.

There are many websites teaching you to build your own solar panels and wind turbines. However, not all of them are good. If you do not know which one to choose you will go round in circles and even lose money. With my experience in the alternative energy arena, I already reviewed many of these websites and I found only a few that have valid techniques (see my website for the latest reviews).

To answer a few of the questions above:

To build your own solar panel is indeed very easy. In fact, my 12 year old daughter learned to do it in less than two days! It is also a fun project for the whole family.

Most of the material or parts can be found at your local hardware store and to build one solar panel can cost you in the region of $90 to $150.

Many of the guides that I recommend promotes safety. In fact, I will not allow my children to help me build any electricity generating appliance if it is not safe!

When following the step by step instructions of the experts, you can initially save up to 50% on your energy bill. With replication, you can even go "off grid" in a few months. Yes, I'm not paying a dime over to my energy provider - thanks to my 4 solar panels!

Isn't it time for us, the small guys, to also get involved in protecting our resources and leave behind something to our children and their children? It just seems that "big business" talks the talk, but never walks the walk. Isn't it time for us to determine our own financial stability and to save where we can instead of waiting for "bailouts" from government?

Isn't it time for us to take charge? Will you take charge?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webblog Andiwonkz